Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited has written business ethic guidelines, which shall be applied to Company's Directors, Management and employees at every level, as follows::
- Adhere to the virtue and morality.
- Behave in accordance with rules and regulations, acknowledge and respect the rights and duties of oneself and of others and aware that the rules and regulations are guidelines of good behaviors and not drawn up as punishment.
- Perform duties delegated by the Company, upon lawful rules and regulations, with honesty, good faith and discretion to prevent damages to the Company's image.
- Not intent to do any harms, damage or denigrate the Company's reputation, progress or business of others, both directly and indirectly.
- Use leadership, abilities and knowledge skills for the success of the Company before personal benefits.
- Reveal to the Company immediately of any personal interest that are outside the benefits realized from the Company. He or she shall not be involved in other business, which may create conflict of interest effect to the work efficiency.
- Create an open working environment for exchange of opinion, initiation and introduction of new ideas, which shall be methodically reviewed and considered without prejudice.
- Do not reveal inside information that may have been revealed in the conduct of one's duties for personal benefit damage to the Company.
- Keep in mind that the business activity is not purely for the duties or obligation to business owners but also to buyers, sellers, shareholders and other employees; the benefits for them as a whole is the first priority to be concerned.
- Responsible for the results of oneself and subordinates.
- Aspire, improve and increase knowledge and working ability, and perform standard of work as assigned by the Company for personal and Company's growth.
- Plan, determine and analyze the targets to achieve Company's objectives while taking into consideration the virtue, professional ethics and cultural standards of persons within the Company.
- Take good care of health and safety, maintain good environment for everyone in the Company and maintain all Company's assets such as building and office to be in hygienic, clean and orderly conditions.
- Use Company's assets efficiently and effectively.
In addition to the duty to achieve business goals and objectives, the Company shall also take into consideration those with vested interest in business operations. The Company shall treat all such parties fairly and ethically by using the principles for each group as follows:
- The Company and its Subsidiary shall provide the employees with full benefits, including establishment of a provident fund and providing a safe working environment, both physically and mentally.
|Society and Communities:
- The Company and its Subsidiary shall have in place waste treatment systems to treat waste and by-products in the production process, such that no pollution is release to the communities around the factories. Moreover, the Company and its Subsidiary shall participate and support social activities by contributing funding and support to non-profit organizations and foundations.
|Business partners and creditors:
- The Company and its Subsidiary shall strictly follow the commercial terms and conditions agreed with other parties. In the case in which the Company or its Subsidiary cannot meet the agreed terms, the Company or its Subsidiary will hold a negotiation meeting with them to find the best solution.
- The Company and its Subsidiary will operate their businesses fairly within the bound of relevant laws and regulations, normal business practices, and shall not unjustly damage the reputation of their competitors for the Company's benefits.